advanced apps analysis
Duration: 5 days
Basic App Analysis
SQLite Data Types
Building & Modifying SQLite Databases
SQLite Database Structures
Page Headers, Freeblocks & Freelists
Rebuilding Databases w/ Freelist Pages
Write Ahead Log
Intro to Python
Python in XACT
Lists & Tuples
SQLite 3 Module
Objects & Classes
Adding Data to XRY
XACT Python API
App Parsing Practical I
App Parsing Practical II
Assessment & Closure
- You will able to decode apps manually with no need to relying on the capabilities of XRY.
- You will know how to decrypt data from apps which are not supported.
- You will learn how to decode the data yourself and using Python programming to add that data to the XRY report.
what could you expect?
- Practice and theoretical training
- Training materials
- Extensive hands-on exercises with feature phones, smartphones, memory cards, GPS navigation devices and a huge array of pre-acquired data sets
- A certificate of completion
who is the course for?
- Service employees, policemen and persons with tasks related to computer forensics within the scope of their duties.
- Forensic analysts.
- Court experts, people responsible in corporations for responding to IT incidents, IT security specialists.
- Employees of IT security and SOCs departments in companies.