The information provided is extensive and covers all aspects of logical examinations of SIM cards, memory cards, feature phones and smartphones, in addition to an introduction to analysis of extracted data using the powerful XAMN Spotlight tool.
This course is an ideal introduction to mobile device forensics, acting as a foundation course for examiners and investigators. Whether you are new to the industry, or have previous experience, this course is a great way to update skills and knowledge with the latest developments on XRY.
Duration: 2 days
Intro to SIM Cards and Mobile Devices
SIM Cloning & Handset Extractions
Common Challenges with Devices
Intro to Location Data
Filters, Quick views & Tagging in Spotlight
Exporting & Reporting
- You will learn the basic principles of data recovery and storage for testing mobile devices.
- You will learn techniques for using XRY for data extraction.
- You will learn the basics of forensic examinations on mobile phones and the necessary rules for recovering and storing data using XRY.
- You will learn all aspects of logical tests of SIM cards, memory cards, function phones and smartphones.
- You will receive an introduction to the analysis of the extracted data using the XAMN Spotlight tool.
what could you expect?
- Practice and theoretical training
- Training materials
- Chance to get known possibilities of MSAB tools
- A certificate of completion
- A pass to the next levels: intermediate and advanced training
who is the course for?
- Service employees, policemen and persons with tasks related to computer forensics within the scope of their duties.
- Forensic analysts.
- Court experts, people responsible in corporations for responding to IT incidents, IT security specialists.
- Employees of IT security and SOCs departments in companies.