advanced flasher box bootloader training
- You will gain an overview of today’s best Flasher Box tools, and install and use them to image devices.
- A selection of today’s most useful boxes will be supplied for you to install and image devices, and a complimentary collection of boxes will be provided to you to take home with them after class.
- You will learn how bootloaders are applied to access device partitions for unlock or bypass lock purposes.
- You will be ablet to identify whether a phone has a FRP lock and how to bypass it, use CWM and TWRP to unlock a device, access memory and image the device.
- You will receive the Teel Tech Canada Flasher and Unlock Kit, consisting of NCK Dongle, XTC clip with the Y cable and EFT Dongle.
what could you
- Practice and theoretical training
- Training materials
- Knowledge shared by forensic experts in the field
- A certificate of completion
who is the
- Service employees, policemen and persons with tasks related to computer forensics within the scope of their duties.
- Sworn Law Enforcement.
For students bringing a laptop to class, please ensure they meet the following minimum requirements:
• Windows 7
• Windows 8.x and 10.x using these instructions (turn off driver sig enforcement)
• macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7
• macOS with Bootcamp Windows 8.x and Win 10.x using these instructions
• macOS alone will not work (No Virtual Machines)
• 8GB RAM (minimum)
• 100GB storage (minimum)
• You must have Admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
• NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class.